The first of three much anticipated debates between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton came and went with not more than a fizzle. The polls are in and aside from the obviously biased CNN and MSNBC, first snap polls have Donald Trump winning Monday night’s debate in a landslide. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
The debate was not what many people viewing expected, but Donald Trump made it very clear before the debate that he would not spend the night shaming Hillary Clinton on her many scandals and derelictions during her time in Washington. What Trump wanted to do was make his policies clear to all the American people without “appealing to ridicule” as Hillary Clinton so elegantly tried to do. Last night’s performance by Hillary Clinton was reminiscent of the character played by Reese Witherspoon in the the movie Election, only worse.
Hillary Clinton, like Obama use the politics of division taken right from the communist “cultural marxist” radicals “playbook” of the Sixties. One of Hillary Clintons heroes, of all people, is Saul Alinsky who literally wrote the “book” on subversion.
“On July 8, 1971, Clinton reached out to Alinsky, then 62, in a letter sent via airmail, paid for with stamps featuring Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and marked “Personal.”
Hillary used her divisive language last night to try and label Trump and then her platform shifted to blame “rich white people” for the problems in poor areas and pander to the “victimhood” ladder of lies. Trump wants to deal with the problems head on and fix the problems with the poor areas. To start and fix problems, he wants to improve the overall safety of the environments. He wants to build schools while re-investing in the quality of education which creates opportunity. Also by creating jobs in the places that have lost them all over the years and in the under served, mostly democrat controlled inner city areas that have been neglected the most. Hillary wants people to keep thinking they are victims and collecting welfare so they will be dependent on her handouts.
Of course the “birther” issue was brought up yet again and the “unbiased” moderator, Lester Holt encouraged Hillary Clinton’s lie about the origin of the rumour. Clinton’s own campaign manager even admitted just last week that it was in fact started by Hillary Clinton’s campaign back in 2008.
Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 made the admission on Twitter, as she responded to former George W. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer.
No, @AriFleischer, it is not. The one rogue staffer who sent an email was fired pretty damn quick.
This is a lie. https://t.co/Js93dkSVdW
— Mo Elleithee (@MoElleithee) September 16, 2016
“Doyle appeared about an hour later on CNN with Wolf Blitzer to address the issue once again. She denied that Hillary Clinton had started the Birther theory — then admitted that someone in the Clinton campaign had, in fact, been involved.” http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-campaign-manager-admits-birtherism-started/
The debate moderator, Lester Holt, repeatedly interrupted Donald Trump as if it was two against one, while letting Hillary Clinton ramble on with the same divisive rhetoric she has been repeating for years without interruption. Holt didn’t even call Clinton out on the fact that she was lying about the “birther” issue even last night. Instead Lester Holt encouraged Hillary Clinton’s false narrative to help her try and label Trump.
Here are the questions Lester Holt should have asked Hillary Clinton – and should be asked of her in the next debate:
1. Do you regret allowing the Clinton Foundation to accept funds from Islamic nations (such as Saudi Arabia) that subjugate women and do not tolerate, and in some cases murder, gays and lesbians? Why did the Foundation accept these funds from such questionable sources?
2. As four people died in Libya on your watch, in retrospect what would you have done differently to try to save them?
3. The FBI has indicated that they found thousands more of work related e-mail messages than you submitted, even though you said under oath, you had submitted them all – why was there a discrepancy between the e-mail you submitted and the number the FBI eventually found?
4. The FBI found classified messages on your server that were marked as classified. Should any government official who cannot properly identify what is classified or not classified be allowed to maintain a security clearance?
The whole debate was Hillary trying to paint Donald Trump as a “racist, bigoted, sexist, this phobe, that phobe, etc…” because that is what radical leftists do, they try to label and divide people and create a ladder of “victimhood” to blame all their problems on. It’s what the communist “cultural marxists” tried to do and it’s the same thing Hillary Clinton is doing under the mask of “political correctness.”
How can anybody think that Hillary Clinton won the debate? Almost everything Hillary said was either a lie or incredibly condescending. Even the mainstream media talking heads had a hard time convincing themselves this morning.
The DailyWire fact checked 9 of Hillary’s Biggest Lies of the night:
1. Clinton lied about the cause of the 2008 financial crisis
2. She falsely denied her previous support for the Trans-Pacific Partnership
3. Clinton lied about the effectiveness of stop-and-frisk
4. Clinton claimed that violent crime is on the decline. It’s not.
5. Clinton continued to pander to the Black Lives Matter movement by peddling the myth of systemic racism
6. Clinton also claimed that violent crime was decreasing in New York City. This, too, is false
7. Clinton portrayed herself as a leading figure in slapping sanctions on Iran. This couldn’t be further from the truth.
8. Clinton lavished praise on the Iran deal for supposedly stopping Iran’s nuclear program when it really didn’t.
9. Clinton continues to lie about her private email server.
Here is what Trump had to say about it immediately following the debate…
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 27, 2016
No questions about Hillary Clinton’s classified emails, Benghazi, the fact that Hillary’s largest financier is the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia. Nothing about the Clinton Foundation schemes, or the pay to play scandals. As far back as her career goes, even fresh out of college, then Hillary Rodham, was found to be an unethical, liar during the Watergate investigations. If anything, last night’s debate should have showed viewers how biased the mainstream media is and just how fake Hillary Clinton can be.
Hillary Clinton didn’t do much more other than recite the same empty sentences that she’s been repeating for decades with no action. For Clinton, it was all about trying to manipulate peoples emotions as she stood there with her fake smile, dressed in all red, with no American flag pin to be seen, while speaking the same “communist marxist” language her “heroes” once tried to subvert The United States of America with not so long ago.
Who in their right mind would want to elect a president who illegally shipped weapons to islamic terrorists and let an American Ambassador and Navy Seals be murdered, after her illegal arms shipments were discovered?
The reason for the mess we are in today is because Bush covered for Saudi Arabia after 9/11 and attacked Iraq instead. The same war hawk, neocons behind Bush are supporting Hillary Clinton. The Saudis fund Hillary. The region became totally destabilized after Libya where Hillary Clinton was arming the islamic terrorists to fight in Syria.
Voting for a known pathological liar, neocon and war criminal because “Trump says mean things” is complete stupidity!
#Debates2016 #Election2016 #DonaldTrump #HillaryClinton